Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

Very, very good.

This is one of the few flash games that I come back to and play more than once. There a couple things that could help with the gameplay though.

- A "retreat" button would help a lot. You can have your soldiers charge forward, but they can never go to a trench behind them. This would be a good idea.

- Tanks are way too powerful. All you have to do to win is start out with a tank and let it unleash it's fury on your opponent. While this may appeal to those who like a quick, easy victory, the rest of us might like a little bit of a challenge. And not the enemy's tank simply obliterating trench after trench of your soldiers.

-I think the whole moral thing should be a bit revised. I've had troops on the homestretch, literally inches away from victory, and we lost because of low moral.

Just a few little suggestions. But all in all, awesome game. I love it. You should make more of these.

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

Man, I love this game

I tend to keep coming back to play it some more. I love the customizable levels. Keeps it different every time...if I want it. Awesome game. Pure awesomeness.

Sniper Assassin 2 Sniper Assassin 2

I thought it was cool

It was good. I really liked the story and everything.

Squirtman Squirtman

It's ok

Kinda weird though. Overall the gameplay is decent. You're not bad at making games, though, dude. Good job.

Punk-O-Matic Char. Create Punk-O-Matic Char. Create

Honestly, dude...

It's alright. Just kinda...lame.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

This game is awesome...

Here's one of mine that I like to listen to:

-----------60---0---0---9---9--69--68 889--6-2---2---2---2---2---2---2---2-