War Of The Worlds :Jersey War Of The Worlds :Jersey

Ummm

Um, seriously dude...what the hell? That was pretty lame but just decent enough to earn a 3.

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

Nice

That was awesome, dude. I actually had a grin the whole time. Very nicely done; it must have taken some time and thought. For that, I give you 5/5, 10/10. Very good.

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

Couldn't have said it better myself...

LOL, I totally just had one of those "crowder" people experiences the other day. Awesome monologue; all to true.

Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

Very, very good.

This is one of the few flash games that I come back to and play more than once. There a couple things that could help with the gameplay though.

- A "retreat" button would help a lot. You can have your soldiers charge forward, but they can never go to a trench behind them. This would be a good idea.

- Tanks are way too powerful. All you have to do to win is start out with a tank and let it unleash it's fury on your opponent. While this may appeal to those who like a quick, easy victory, the rest of us might like a little bit of a challenge. And not the enemy's tank simply obliterating trench after trench of your soldiers.

-I think the whole moral thing should be a bit revised. I've had troops on the homestretch, literally inches away from victory, and we lost because of low moral.

Just a few little suggestions. But all in all, awesome game. I love it. You should make more of these.

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

Man, I love this game

I tend to keep coming back to play it some more. I love the customizable levels. Keeps it different every time...if I want it. Awesome game. Pure awesomeness.

Sniper Assassin 2 Sniper Assassin 2

I thought it was cool

It was good. I really liked the story and everything.

Evil-Dog - Punk in Metropolis Evil-Dog - Punk in Metropolis

Niiiice

Dude, this is awesome! I loved ParagonX9's version but then I listened to this and I'm gonna have to say that I like this one a little bit better. ;)

P.S. ParagonX9 is a girl. It's pretty funny that everyone thinks that she is a guy.

Evil-Dog responds:

Nice! Glad you like my remake :)

ps: what's really funny is that ParagonX9 is a guy and that you think he's a girl just cause he put female in his profile and you actually think it's funny that people think he's a guy when he actually is. That's pretty messed up but you're sadly mistaken :)

{Runaway} {Runaway}

Dude!!!

I loooove what you've done with song! I keep wanting to just get up and jump around to it. Mad props dude. Mad props.